Gently-used furniture items are collected by our WTAP drivers weekly and delivered to the refugee families with teams of volunteers on Saturdays. Currently, we are most in need of dressers, coffee tables, and end tables.
- Pick-ups are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week, between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- In order to create the most efficient route, we are unable to schedule exact times
- All donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt upon pick-up
- For all pick-ups, we request $20 to help cover the cost of the service
- If you have household items you would like to donate, please drop them off at our warehouse Wed 800-1200pm or Sat 830-915am. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule another time.
To schedule a pick-up of furniture items, please fill out our form and press the “Submit” button when finished. We will contact you to confirm a pick-up date. Your pick-up is not scheduled until confirmed by WTAP staff.
Go the Extra Mile
Thank you for giving back to The Welcome to America Project! If you’re looking to go the extra mile, a contribution of $55 covers the full cost of a donation pickup. This amount covers gas, insurance, and paying our drivers.
You can click here to donate online, give your cash or check to our drivers, or send a donation by check to:
The Welcome to America Project, Attn: Donations
P.O. Box 21, Scottsdale, Arizona 85252